2005-12-21

 

NEdit - a truly worthy programmers editor

It's been a while since I last updated my blog, but then again - I was first very busy, and hen went on leave :)

I am still on leave, but now have some time to go through things and update stuff - this blog being one.

Well, let's get on with it. I have been using this wonderful editor for a while now - known as NEdit. It comes standard with most popular Linux distributions and is a very nice programmers editor.

I have just had a more indepth look into the macro capabilities, and I must say - I now like NEdit even more. Out of the box, the editor does not support concepts like "projects", but thanks to some people willing to share their experience, you can now download some macro's to implement project concepts. Very nice indeed.

If you are looking for a nice editor - give it a try.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?